You can’t imagine how excited, proud, and DELIGHTED we are to finally invite you to create your account for free on goalmap.
No need to read more, I want to create my account NOW !
By the way, what’s goalmap?
goalmap is a revolutionary goal-setting and goal-tracking website that will help you reach your personal objectives and realize your full potential. It is a holistic platform with a comprehensive range of goals across 10 categories: Sport & Health, Intelligence & Knowledge, Arts & Crafts, People, Work, Personal Finance, Travels & Experiences, Religion & Spirituality, Beauty & Style, and Home & Garden.
With goalmap, all your goals will always be in one place.
It is articulated around three pillars:
- Setting objectives: Define your life goals and set clear targets and deadlines for everything you want to achieve.
- Tracking activities: Keep a record of the things you achieve and the steps you take on the path to your objectives.
- Analyzing results: Visualize your personal analytics and know where you stand at all times as you progress toward your goals.
How can it benefit you?
goalmap will help you to:
- Get inspired and start new life challenges
- Follow through your resolutions (remember? The ones you did on January 1st 😉 )
- Prioritize your objectives as well as the steps to reach them
- Unlock the power of habits to create virtuous circles of success
- Avoid useless stress with a clear plan of action which simplifies decisions
- Harness the power of self‐quantification with beautiful personal analytics that show you where you stand at all times against your aspirations
- Keep a record of your performances and the evolution of your objectives over time
It is proven that people who stick to their resolutions are more likely to make them happen!
How does it work concretely?
In practical terms, you can:
- Select the goals you want to pursue from the 10 categories of the Goal store
- Customize the goals you selected by choosing what you want to track / measure (habits or long-term targets)
- Define target date, target quantity and other key parameters for your goals
- Log your activities (and add comments if you wish so)
- Analyze your results with beautiful performance graphs on your personal dashboard
- Keep a record of your progress and the evolution of your objectives and activities over time
If, like most of us, you’d rather watch videos than read text, check out this tutorial video:
It works on tablets and smartphones
We don’t have a proper app yet but our website is responsive which means that its format adjusts to the format of your screen. It looks pretty nice on a tablet, and the mobile can be fairly handy when it comes to logging your activities during the day.
Any feedback is welcome!
Whether you want to tell us how much you love our platform, or hate it, or just want to give us your views on how we can improve it, feel free to tell us EVERYTHING. We promise not to be touchy. We’ll do everything we can to improve it on a very regular basis.
The first few weeks following the launch should be FUN. We deserve a break 😉 We’ll quickly get back to hard work though. We’re only at the start of a beautiful adventure to help people reach their life goals and build a supportive community of goalmappers. In 2015, we will:
- Launch a mobile app
- Integrate wearable devices and third-party APIs to our platform
- Go social
- Enhance automated coaching suggestions
- Introduce a French version
This is COOL, right? Watch this space, we have big dreams => big goals.
Until then, connect to goalmap here and join the adventure!
See you very soon on goalmap,
Damien and all the goalmap team
Should you have any questions about goalmap, feel free to contact us: email@example.com